Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sinful


 i'm wearing mid-maxi from TSR, denim jacket from HVV. Rings from ASOS

Went to xxx my ipod with jo ytd and i'm proud(?) to say that i did not buy a single thing for myself! I mean, i did went shopping(sorry meiying. Can't resist) but i actually walked out empty handed! I went to all my favourite brands but i dont know what in the world happened and i just didnt buy anything! This is the first time for me cause everytime i go out i make it a "goal" to buy something. Instead, ytd i dedicate my day to eating! I had best fries forever for lunch,(MAN the MACHO CHEESE was good!), Frolick for desserts, Gongcha as afternoon tea(taste terrible :< ) and Pontian wanton mee for dinner! I feel so fat now aiyayaya.
And then today my mum cooked tomyum soap and it's so yummy i had 2 HUGE bowls of it. Aiishhhh i feel so sinful now. Gonna go watch wgm now hehehe bye!

Love,
Zijing

No comments: