Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture speaks


I ran out of ideas to blog so i'm posting up pictures instead! The first picture is what i wear to school on Monday cause me and Jo sort of have a "deal" to wear a blue dress to school. The second picture is what i wear on Tues. Some of you may think "why wear so nice to school? Not fashion show what." But in my point of view, it's nt a matter of dressing nicely, i just want to wear something that gives me confidence, so that i feel good(comfortable). And when i feel good, i'll like school more and look forward to it!
Besides, pondering over what to wear is fun! Every single day i get a headache pondering over what to wear and what to pair it with but i like this undecided feeling. Even though after i finally decided i'll be all sweaty and my wardrobe would be in a mess, but that sense of... joy! Of finally deciding the "outfit of the day"... Ahhhh i like that feeling :>

Love,
Zijing

No comments: