Friday, December 31, 2010

This time of the year

I strongly feel that there is a need for me to blog today, and not just because today is New Year's Eve! It's because tomorrow is THE New Year and it's 2011 and, Ohmygod i can't believe time pass by so fast! It's scary to think that next year, i'll be in Year 2 and.. i'll be 19! Do i look 19? Heck, do i even behave like a 19 year-old? Omg and i did not even get into a real relationship before and i'm gonna hit 19 soon!

Time pass by... so fast. What have i been doing this year? Did i make an impact on someone, or anyone's life? Maybe i earn myself a new enemy? Maybe i lost a best friend? I don't know..

And it's also this time of the year that everyone has to come up with a new resolution list! In 2010, i was immature and asked for alot of impractical things, this year i only have 2 wishes.
1. Everyone around me to stay safe and be safe.
2. Have the courage and determination to last through Sem 1 of Year 2.

Love,
Zijing

No comments: