Sunday, October 17, 2010

JUST SO YOU KNOW


I just discovered that blogger has this new tab called "stats" and cause i'm so bored i clicked on it and i realised it shows where your readers are from, how they got to know your blog and how many readers you have! And i'm just so happy cause according to this "survey" i have readers from America, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain etc etc. I mean, I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I HAVE OVERSEAS READERS! WHY WONT YOU SAY HI? LEAVE A COMMENT OR STH?
OMG but who knows maybe they just accidentally click on my blog and closes it without even reading.
OH WELL anyway i made Oreo cheesecake today and i gave abt half of it to poh meimei. It's damn nice and I'M NOT BRAGGING okay even my sister and meiying and meiying's sister says it's nice. I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN MAKE SUCH A DELICIOUS CAKE OMG I'M GONNA CRY :<

Love,
Zijing

No comments: