Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DREAMS

I'm always been amazed by people who can play the cello ever since i'm young.. Especially girls who plays it. I always thought that they must be very pro and smart and unbelievably strong to be able to hold such a big instrument and being able to produce such wonderful sounds with it.

Not alot of people know this but since i've learn how to talk and walk, i've always wanted to be a dancer. I wanted to be a ballarina and i'm in love with tutus. But as i get older, my dream of being a ballarina gets further and further away from me. I mean, you dont see an 18 year old learning ballet from scratch, right? Heck, i wont even be able to find a tutu that fits me!

I also want to learn to play the violin and the piano. I dont know if my interest in these instruments is deep enough in me that i'll want to learn it from scratch and take part in competitions and want people to remember me, but i know for myself that i hope i can be pro enough to hold up a violin and be able to at least, play a short melody. I'm in love with Ave Maria. Maybe i'll never be able to play the Ave Maria with the violin. But i wished to at least try.

I want to travel around the world. I want to visit exotic places in Africa, India, Egypt... I want to go to Victoria falls and the Bermuda Triangle. I want to be a living encyclopedia. I want to know if aliens really do exist. I want to know if ants have tongues or not. I want to know if it is physically possible for hippopotamus to stand on two feet. I want to know what happens after we die... I also want to do dangerous sports like cliff diving.. or mountain climbing.. or skydiving...?

I wished to write a book. A book about everything and anything.. It can be able my life, or about other people's life. It'll be so random maybe nobody will even buy it. Maybe i wont even be able to publish it. But i want to write a book. I want to be able to meet Johnny Deep, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart. They are the most amazing people ever and despite having millions of dollars, they're still being truthful and kind and real. AND they can act. (They're not like some other people who pretend to know how to act but in fact they are just trying to earn money just because of their good looks. AND their good lucks is mostly because of plastic surgeory!)

Oh well guess i'm being too greedy i wished for too many things and i know for myself some of it will never come true even if i wait a thousand years guess i'll just live with it. Okay bye!

Love,
Zijing

2 comments:

NoNo said...

hello, i saw all yr wonderful dreams.. sounds very cool and interesting to me :) i think once people have dream, they will act as a motivation to continue yr journey of life. Have some faith and pursue yr dreams. Dreams are not dreams if u really put in effort, they will COME TRUE!

zijing sibei cool said...

haha thankyou i hope they come true too :>