Friday, September 24, 2010

MONNEH MONNEH


playing candles on mid-autumn festival. Wanted to make a "Usui" and a <3 but by the time i finish the <3 Usui melted away. Oh well...






I was tugging out my shirt and preparing to shower when my sis says i look lika student! So i quickly took out my oversized blazer and wanted to pose likea "innocent 16 year old on the way to school." But oh well guess i failed badly cause 1. I'm nt 16 2. I'm not that innocent anymore and 3. i think th image looks better if i wear my knee high socks but oh well.
OH. And my camera is with my dad so the picture overall loooks really... plain. Stupid. Whatever.






Out with goh and huang cause huang wanted to get some shorts and i had no choice but to go with them and ita a HELLOFATORTURE cause i can only watch them shop but i cant shop cause i made a deadly vow(if you remember, my post from a few weeks back?) oh well a vow'a a vow.

Working tml=monneh=shopping(after 2 weeks of course)
Life's.... pretty good:>

Anyway, I've been re-watching the whole series of maid sama and this time i've screen-shot all the handsome moments of Usui and i've been editing it and it's now in my phone! It's damn pweety but i won't post it up here to share cause USUI IS MINE. Okay bye.

(I'm still in love with Edward/Rob Pat and Jacob/Taylor Lautner though. Don't get the wrong idea. It's possible to be in love with 3 people all at once. OH HOW CAN I FORGET CHARLIE?!... Make tht 4.)

Love,
Zijing

No comments: