Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Things you should know


1. Currently crazily obsessed with crosses!




2. My current nail color. I used poison ivy by Topshop and Mad as a hatter by OPI


3. What i wore on wednesday. Kinda in love with the sailor+school girl look all of a sudden :/





4. There's a fashion fast forward party later at Marina Sq from 7.30-9.30 but i can't go cause needa celebrate my friend's birthday. BOOHOOOOO but on a happier note, i can go swimming later cause th BBQ is at somebody's condo. HARPIE :>

5. I really really really like my Samsung corbypro but 1 thing i have to point out is that it has a really really really shuckish camera. Forget that it doesn't have flash but it CAN'T EVEN AUTO FOCUS wtf so now everything i take would by blurry and out of focus. FML. But hey, this gives me a reason to buy a new camera yea?

Love,
Zijing

No comments: